Re: Looking beyond 2.10

Hi;

> So, with GTK+ 2.10 on the finish line, I tried to make a quick
> list of things we may want to look at for 2.12, as input to
> GUADEC discussions.

> Stuff that needs more work
>
> - introspection
> - international calendar support

- use GBookmarkFile inside GtkFileSystem and add recent files inside
GtkFileChooser.

> Stuff that we need to figure out
>
> - canvas
> - libsexy cherrypicking ?

- EggIconChooser.  AFAIR there were issues but I can't find any pointer
to those.  Also, I'd like to see the thumbnailing code added to GTK, and
the thumbnail helpers changed from using GConf to a lower level position
in the stack.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--