Re: GTK+ Mac OS X state of the union

Hi,

before people get the impression that Carol would be speaking for the
GIMP developers, I think I better say something as well...

GIMP has been brought up as an example of an application that has
multiple menubars (albeit not in a single window but in the toolbox
and the image windows).  As someone already pointed out, this is
something that should be addressed in GIMP.  We are not at all happy
with this situation and plan to merge the toolbox menu into the image
window's menu.  This is going to happen sooner or later.

Sven