Re: Concerns about print preview implementation

Alexander Larsson wrote:
Still, there is a native dialog around, with all the mainloop vs win32
mainloop using native dialogs. I guess if we close the print dialog
when showing the print preview that might be solvable, but as I said
earlier, is that really the behaviour we want?

Sorry for yet another reply to the same issue, but another thing occurred to me: If it's not possible to show another dialog while the native print dialog is up, how
do you plan to deal with an error while spawning the previewer?

Paolo