Re: GTK+ >> Cocoa Native Port

17 maj 2006 kl. 10.29 skrev Malik NakaMura:

Hi,

I tried to build it on 10.4 but it does not seem to work very well, I followed all instructions displayed in this link : http:// developer.imendio.com/wiki/Gtk_Mac_OS_X/Build_Instructions but all gtk demos are instable and very bugged. I used gtk+ 2.9...

As stated, it's work in process and like any such it has bugs still. Help with patches would of course be most welcome. As people might know Anders joined Apple and will not be able to continue working on this but we (Imendio) will do our best to continue maintaining this branch.

> Currently I have Tiger installed, but I could dual boot with Panther and have a go > at getting it running on that first, and then try and implement new features.

Given that there is still work to be done on the HEAD branch I would say time would be better spent on working on stabilizing that and to work on features than to backport to an old version of Mac OS X.

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com