Re:

These are actually questions for the gtk-list or gtk-app-list, the
gtk-devel-list is intended only for discussions on development of GTK+
itself.

2007/8/6, Prasanna Kumar K <prasanna tataelxsi co in>:

> Hi,
>
> In my working folder where my application button.c is, I have a .gtkrc file.
> which contains only one line.
>
> include "/usr/......./gtk/gtkrc
>
> I think my GTK+ applications are using gtkrc from the above path.
> I can't modify this gtkrc due to some access permissions so
> I have added a code just above it. now my new .gtkrc file looks like this.

You should add the definitions *under* the include statement, as last
style set in gtkrc always wins. If you have it above the include, the
default theme most likely will override whatever you have set.

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi