Re: Concept behind GtkTreeView

On Aug 7, 2007, at 4:52 , Prasanna Kumar K wrote:

This message (including any attachment) is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this message by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) listed above is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action taken or omission of action by you in reliance upon it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by reply e- mail and permanently delete all copies of the message if you have received this message in error.

I, the undersigned, hereby notify you that I received the
quoted message on August 7th, 2007, and I may not be the
intended recipient.

Thank you,
Yevgen

--
This message (including any attachment) is confidential and may
be legally privileged. Any use of it, including reading, looking