Re: GIO API review

I have to support regarding the stream and file class names:

	"GIOInputStreamUnix"

reads to me, like using a "Unix" class which is in the "InputStream"
namespace, that's embedded in the "GIO" namespace:

	GIO::InputStream::Unix

So using that naming conventions input and output stream would end in
different namespaces:

	GIO::OutputStream::Unix

Well, and what's an "Unix" anyway?

The suffix game works for GtkTextView and GtkTreeView, as its "Iter"s
and "Path"s and whatever are objects for which it makes sense to live in
a Gtk::TextView namespace. "Iter" and "Path" are reasonable class names
on them own. "Unix" isn't.

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
http://taschenorakel.de/