Re: gvfs hal volume monitoring backend

On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 03:22 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Here we go with the patches for the hal volume monitoring backend:
>
>  http://people.freedesktop.org/~david/gio.patch
>  http://people.freedesktop.org/~david/nautilus.patch
>  http://people.freedesktop.org/~david/gvfs.patch

Here's some updated patches

 http://people.freedesktop.org/~david/gio-2.patch
 http://people.freedesktop.org/~david/gvfs-2.patch

against trunk. No changes to the nautilus patch; it should still apply.
Notable changes

 - build fixes since only gio/gio.h can be included now
   (btw, should gio.h conditionally include the UNIX specific bits? This
    is not the case right now; I manually have to unclude gunixmounts.h)

 - export gnativevolumemonitor.h in gio (otherwise you can't
   have native loadable volume monitors)

 - a few fixes for the hal volume monitor to properly release
   all resources when the volume monitor is unreffed. I needed
   this for the file chooser backend work (see my other mail
   coming up in a jiffy).

     David