Porting GTK libraries

Hi to all,

I'm trying to port the gtk libs on a PPC 6xx system with a SM501 graphic
chipset.
I've been able to port the microwindows (nano-x) libs using the
framebuffer interface, but I would like to use Gtk.

I'm having trouble with the absence of the perl subsystem, makefiles and
some kind of recursion in the 'make' phase.

Do you know if someone else has already ported Gtk on a different
architecture than i386 using the framebuffer device in an embedded
environment ?

Roberto Mantovani