Re: GLib and 64-bit Windows

On Mar 3, 2007, at 5:02 PM, Jake Goulding wrote:

Morten Welinder wrote:
* if NULL is an integer type.  No, really.  If it is defined as just
"0" or "0L", you are in for a world of hurt.
It should be simplest to override the definition in that case.
I'm not even sure where or how I could check for this. Any clues?

Use the preprocessor to expand it for you:

$ gcc -E - <<EOF | tail -n1
> #include <stdio.h> /* NULL is defined somewhere in here */
> void *p = NULL;
> EOF
void *p = ((void *)0);

--
Doing a good job around here is like wetting your pants in a dark suit; you get a warm feeling, but no one notices.
  -- unknown