Re: GTK+ Love

On Mar 5, 2007, at 4:37 AM, Murray Cumming wrote:

On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 00:49 -0800, Bob Murphy wrote:
[snip]
This all sounds like a great idea. I work for a company that's
actively using and modifying various open-source components,
including GTK+, and this would be a good way to get involved with the
community and learn how to submit changes back to the trunk. Also,
some of the listed bugs are for GtkCalendar, and I've been adding
features and working on its internals lately, so they'd almost be a
slam-dunk.
[snip]

Very cooll. I'd really like to be able to add event information to the
GtkCalendar cells. Is this something you are working on?

If you mean things like recognizing particular events and having special behaviors for them, like emitting signals, yes.

For instance, I've added a signal that's emitted when the user clicks on a day, so you can distinguish a click selection from other kinds of selection, like navigating to the day using arrow keys.

- Bob