Re: libglade and GObject support

ext Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
I think it would be much better for everyone if we get GtkBuilder done
now and not evolve on libglade, my concern here is mostly based on
the diverse ways in which you can represent widgets in xml: libglade
might do it one way, GtkBuilder might want to do it another - then
with all kinds of glade files in circulation things will definitly
be harder to manage.

Agreed. About GtkBuilder, wouldn't it be a good idea to push it into svn? That would give it more visibility and probably speed up its inclusion in gtk+.

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://www.mardy.it <-- Geek in un lingua international!