Re: GTK+ on Mac OS X

Michael L Torrie wrote:
Although Leopard is just about to be released, I am still on Panther.
In the bug tracker there is a list of Tiger-specific calls that prevent
GTK from being compiled on Panther.  That ticket was closed.

Yes, it was marked as a duplicate of another report that has a patch, #408518.

Also, has the  linker bug mentioned in the original panther compile  bug
report (number escapes me right this minute, and I can't find it with
the bug tracker search) been addressed in the build system?  This was
mainly a Panther issue to begin with, though.

I'm not sure what linker issue you are referring to. If someone wants to work on getting things to work on 10.3, I can try to help out but I don't plan to do it myself in the near future. A good start would be to make sure the above mentioned patch is up to date and that the whole stack builds.

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/