Re: gtk website draft

I did actually post about this idea to the list, but no one has actually
replied about it yet. Mostly I made the point about the Windows and Mac
building/development part, since we get a lot of questions about that on
the lists.

The browser detection idea is not bad actually, I think we should use that.

Personally, I find auto-detection maddening in bugzilla... I'm constantly bouncing between Windows / Linux computers physically or with NX or ssh.

A good static layout is better than too-clever-by-half auto-detection, I think...

- Mike