GTK+ Website Review - Hosting Windows Binaries

Hi all,

I will be posting my final review of the gtk.org pages in the coming few
weeks and I wanted people's opinions on a few things.

1. Would anyone object to putting the Windows binaries on the gtk.org
site instead of Tor's site? It makes sense to me to have it there. Tor,
any input here?

2. With regards to the FAQ, is there a burning need to have this in a
docbook format? Currently it is a mess and I am thinking of reforming
it, but before I do, I wonder if we should just put it completely in
HTML and as part of the website. Is there any need for us to put it in
PDF or any other format, really?

3. Do we really need a gtk 1.2 FAQ? If not, I will remove the cruft from
the FAQ that is no longer pertinent.

Martyn