Re: GTK+ Website Review - Hosting Windows Binaries

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
>> 1. Would anyone object to putting the Windows binaries on the gtk.org
>> site instead of Tor's site? It makes sense to me to have it there. Tor,
>> any input here?
>
> The binaries *are* on ftp.gtk.org (actually more completely on
> ftp.gnome.org). With my "site" you probably mean the
> www.gimp.org/win32/downloads.html page, which just has links to
> ftp.gnome.org.

Yea, hosting the actual downloads page is more what I meant. When using
Google for "gtk download windows" just now, yours wasn't top of the list
and there are others that provide version of GTK+ on windows. It would
be good to have it officially listed on gtk.org.

> This downloads.html page would fit better on
> www.gtk.org indeed, especially as there isn't much GIMP-specific on
> the page any more.

Great, thanks Tor.

Martyn