Re: GTK+ Patch

Hi,

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 00:31 +0100, Denis Oliver Kropp wrote:

> this is the first of more patches coming up these days.

I have applied this patch to SVN on your behalf. Will look at your other
patch next...

> Mike was asking for someone to take over the project recently, wasn't he?
>
> After seven years of more and more abandoning it, I'd be happy to have
> it back and make it something great(er) :)

I guess you should get SVN commit access then. You have my approval for
that, but we will need someone from the core GTK+ development team to
back this.

> Too bad noone could tell me about the simpler Quartz implementation so
> far. It seems a lot of the recursion with invalidation, clipping, lots
> of paint events etc. could be avoided.

As far as I know the Quartz backend is not fully functional yet. Please
keep that in mind.

Sven