Alpha support in GTK-DFB

Hi All,

	We are working on an environment that has multiple Graphics and Video
Layers were the Graphics layer is set with ARGB8888 color format .
 	We have got GTK-DFB running on this platform.
	We are trying to address a requirement where we have an graphics
application and the video application running simultaneously .
	The video layer physically sits below the graphics layer. So we need to
make the graphics application transparent(i.e alpha value to zero ) so that
we can view the
	content 	being presented on the video plane.

	Looking at the GdkColor structure it does not take any parameters for
computing the Alpha value. However we find that DFB has support for
manipulating the
	alpha values. So we are stuck with this problem as we cannot set the Alpha
values to the graphics layers in GTK.

	It would be of great help if you could throw some light on how GTK
abstracts/handles the alpha values .

Regards,
Jerin

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.