Re: Astonishing allocation bug in glib-2.16.4 compiled with gcc 2.96

2008/7/13 Alessandro Vesely <vesely tana it>:
> So, I *don't* apologize for that false report :-) Both because nobody saved
> me a few hours of code reading on this sunny sunday, and because that debug
> feature deserves a more thorough advertising: It is nonsensical that client
> test suites exist without it.

Well, it *is* mentioned in the docs, with explanations:

  http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/stable/glib-running.html

;)

Also, since it apparently activates different code paths than normal
operation, I'm not sure if it makes sense using that in the test
suite...

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi