squeakGtk

Hello,

I'm writing a binding of Gtk+ for the smalltalk language. Most of the widgets are supported that's pretty cool.
But I've a problem with :

    gtk_main_iteration_do (1)

In fact I use this function in a thread and the squeak virtual machine also use X events for the morphs (an old user interface). Here is the problem after some events everything
is frozen the morphs and the gtk widgets.

Do you thing that could be a problem with the X events inside the virtual machine and the
Gtk event loop problems ?
Because if I use gtk_main_iteration_do (0) everything works fine but it consumes a lot of cpu time ^^

Cheers,
Gwenael Casaccio