Re: Steps to get to GTK+ 3.0

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Kristian Rietveld <kris imendio com> wrote:

> Our repository
> --------------
>
> We have a git repository at git.imendio.com:
>
>  git://git.imendio.com/projects/gtk+.git
>
> In this repository, the master branch tracks upstream.  The sealing happens
> in the GSEAL branch.  This repository is also accessible via the
> web-interface:
>
>  http://git.imendio.com/?p=projects/gtk%2B.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/GSEAL
>

> We intend to move our work to upstream as soon as possible to simplify the
> involvement of the community members.

Hey Kris,

I spent some time looking through the git history. Here are a few
notes I penned down while doing so:

- docs are missing
  - for GSEAL itself,
  - for GSEAL_ENABLE
  - for new properties such as the ones introduced in GtkAccelGroup
  - for new accessors such as the ones introduced in GtkDialog

- Minor thing, but this looks slightly odd to me: guint GSEAL
(show_tabs          : 1);
  I guess I would have expected guint GSEAL (show_tabs) : 1;

- What about /*< private >*/ ? Do we need these markers anymore, now
that everything is private ?

- Why is GtkCellRenderer::editing writable ? that doesn't make
intuitive sense to me...