Re: GTK.org website

Martyn Russell wrote:
Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
I don't think the commerce.html page is the right place for a link to
the gtkfiles.org site. But I also can't think of anywhere better :)

Maybe we should put this information on more than one page (like we do
for the language bindings). Maybe the download page, commerce page and
the main index page?
Sounds great! Thanks! Can't wait to check it out.

BTW, if you are interested in the RSS feed too, I have some PHP code
ready to plug (plain copy/paste) that it reads a special RSS feed that
only shows Free apps (non-Free are omitted from that feed). Explained
here: http://osdir.com/ml/gnome.marketing/2006-07/msg00177.html
Actually, I was thinking the same thing about having a feed of the
latest 5 apps (for example) on the main page that have been recently
released.

For now I have just added some links, I didn't add the RSS feed.

Also, I noticed your gtkfiles.org page says "GNOME Files". Shouldn't it
say "GTK+ Files" ?
gnomefiles.org and gtkfiles.org both point to the same website.

--
Andreas Nilsson
Imendio AB - Expert solutions in GTK+