Re: Minutes: Foreign OSes BoF

Hi Tor,

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 4:27 AM, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
> >  I think that they're ready to go. Outside of the GTK+ tree, they won't
>  >  get much testing.
>
>  Do you think they cam unconditionally replace the "traditional"
>  loaders that depend on external libraries for Win32, or should we add
>  some --disable-gdiplus-loaders switch to the configury?

I'd have them unconditionally replace the traditional loaders wherever
the format is supported by the GDI+ plugin. I'd unconditionally add
the formats supported by this plugin but not by GdkPixbuf (i.e. WMF
and EMF). And I'd still build the traditional XPM, ANI, etc. plugins,
as they don't have any external dependencies.

Dom
--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.