Re: GTK+ Website Review - Final Draft

Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 17:26 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
>> On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 15:41 +0000, Martyn Russell wrote:
>>> We are not ignoring it, it is a planned change. There are one or two and
>>> we have had quite a few improvement requests since going live - we will
>>> be getting to it soon.
>
> This still hasn't happened and it's still infuriating me that the page
> was broken. Why can't I just fix this page as I used to keep it
> maintained before?

Hi Murray,

I have to say, first and foremost, I agree with Micke. The language
bindings are about other languages which are available for use with
GTK+. This is not GNOME. I really think having a small GNOME foot (or
another icon) for indication purposes in another column is sufficient
for this. I think it is a mistake to make the point of showing certain
bindings as "first class" bindings purely because they are supported by
GNOME.

As for why this hasn't happened yet, the reason is quite simply, I am
doing this in my spare time and have been busy. I am sorry I have not
got round to fixing this sooner. We have actually moved the bindings to
a new page and we now mention them in 3 places (main page, features page
and development page). So we are getting there.

Martyn