Re: GTK+ Website Review - Final Draft

2008/3/26, Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>:

Hi Murray,

I have to say, first and foremost, I agree with Micke. The language
bindings are about other languages which are available for use with
GTK+. This is not GNOME. I really think having a small GNOME foot (or
another icon) for indication purposes in another column is sufficient
for this. I think it is a mistake to make the point of showing certain
bindings as "first class" bindings purely because they are supported by
GNOME.

Still, we need a way to tell people that some bindings are better than others:

I would suggest to remove any bindings not supported since 2.6 from the main list, that would pretty much leave the actively maintained and most popular Gtk+ bindings on the list (most of those are already on the GNOME binding set btw). Then we can promote the most popular bindings to the highest places.

Does this makes sense?

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz