Re: Move to LGPL3

(cc'ing Luis)

Le mercredi 19 mars 2008, à 02:14 +0000, Alberto Ruiz a écrit :
> But for this kind of issues, I suggest to ask for help to the foundation for
> legal advisory here, licenses are not that much about personal
> interpretation, but effective transposition into each countries' laws and
> stuff like that. I feel that the only way to make sure we don't mess this up
> is having proper consultancy about what can be done, and what can't be done.

Replying a bit late, but of course, the Foundation would be happy to
help here. Luis can have a phone meeting with a few people to discuss
all this, or we can transmit legal questions to lawyers, etc.

So basically, if help is needed on this topic, just ask :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.