Re: Notes and thoughts on the GTK+ meeting at GUADEC

Alberto Ruiz wrote:
2009/8/19 Cody Russell<bratsche gnome org>:
On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 15:27 -0700, Christian Hergert wrote:
One of the items I haven't seen discussed is input validation.  Web
frameworks such as Rails and Django spent a great deal of time
making
these easy to work with and I think that it should be considered for
gtk+ 3.0.

Isn't this something to be considered after the 3.0 release? I can't
think of any reason not to do it during the after 3.0 lifecycle.

I think that's fair. However, with proper direction and input I think I could still start on it now. Of course, I don't want to take what precious time people have for working towards 3.0.

-- Christian