Re: minutes of the gtk+ team meeting - 2009-01-20

2009/2/19 Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>:
> Am Mittwoch, den 18.02.2009, 01:54 +0000 schrieb Alberto Ruiz:
>> I plan to work on some other mockups of the website for other sections
>> and I would like to get feedback from you guys.
>
> Awesome mockup! Let's get it in place!

Well, first I want to come up with some screencasts of Gtkmm/pygtk. I
wold also like to get MacSlows interviews from the latest Gtk+
hackfest, or record some testimonials from Gtk+ hackers and users so
that people can see that this is a community project and so that they
can get excited about it more easily.

It won't hurt to start playing around, there are some parts of the
page that I'm not sure how to arrange, like the download page.
With the runtime or the runtime+headers or the sources, you can't do
anything useful really.

I would like to have links to the Mac OS X framework, links to Glade
and in some future Gtkmm+Eclipse or PyGTK+ bundles, stuff that would
make Gtk+ really useful in different platforms, an SDK rather than a
library+headers.

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz