Re: [Patch] Cursor cache

Thanks for the patch. It looks good in general, just a couple of notes:

* There are some stylistic issues (mostly missing spaces here and there)

* We need to purge cursors from the cache when their display is closed

* Do you have any data how big the cache grows in cursor-heavy apps ?

Wrt. to dnd cursors, I don't see the problem you mention here. Are you
sure the themes you change between have different dnd cursors ?

Wrt. to blank cursors, adding a new cursor type or special-casing a
cursor name like "none" would work, although we probably cannot change
GDK_LAST_CURSOR, judging from google code search results.

Matthias