Re: WebKit on webkit.gtk.org

Hi,

On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 21:00 +0100, Christian Dywan wrote:

> I'm one of the WebKitGtk fellows and one thing we are missing currently
> is a place on the web, where you can find releases, docs and whatnot.

Indeed. I have found it very difficult to locate information about
WebKitGtk.

> So we had the idea, "webkit.gtk.org" would be a good domain.

Sounds like a very good idea to me. Given that no one disagreed, you
should probably just try to get in contact with Shawn Amundson. He has
always been very helpful and should at least be able to install a DNS
entry for you.

Sven

PS: What is the state of WebkitGTK on the Windows platform? It would
totally rock if we could finally ship the GIMP help browser with the
GIMP installer for Windows.