Re: WebKit on webkit.gtk.org

On Sun, 2009-03-08 at 15:46 +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> PS: What is the state of WebkitGTK on the Windows platform? It would
> totally rock if we could finally ship the GIMP help browser with the
> GIMP installer for Windows.

Besides the usage of mmap/unmap, which I added to our soup/gio backend
not knowing it was a (already solved in glib) porting problem, the rest
should work. I'll try to prepare a patch to clear that up this week,
would be nice to have someone testing, though =).

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha <gns gnome org>
GNOME contributor