Feedback needed for GSoc Proposal

Hi,

I've had an idea in mind, which I think might be useful for gtk+ developers. I have a pretty detailed outline in my proposal, and I would really appreciate any feedback or advice regarding the same.

A copy of my proposal can be retrieved from:
http://anirudhsanjeev.org/static/gsoc_gtk.html

Thank you.

--
Fourth Year Undergraduate Student, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
E-Mail/jabber/googletalk: anirudh -at- anirudhsanjeev -dot- org