GTK 2.90 branch schedule

> Our plans from last year were aiming for a parallel 2.90 release at
> the same time. Since I haven't heard an update from the 3.0 drivers, I
> can't say if that is still realistic at this point.

I'll try to ping people from Lanedo and see if there's any way we can
get a status update on this.  I know they're busy with other things, but
maybe someone can be convinced to comment on what is left to be done
before 2.90 can be branched.  If that information is at least documented
somewhere (even just an email to the list) then other hackers can help
do some of the work on that.  I'd be happy to try to help with this
however I can.

/ Cody