Re: Why are no developers completing/maintaining native Gtk+ for OS X?

On Nov 10, 2009, at 12:19 AM, Allin Cottrell wrote:
Unfortunately this is not immediately clear if you google, say,
"gtk osx".

Ah yes, that's very true. I am really hidden in/behind my git repositories as you might understand ;)

Bottom line: If there's any way to improve the web presence of
GTK/OS X, and to provide a current pre-built GTK framework for
downloading, that could make a big difference.

Yes I understand that and it would be great to have. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to update a website and provide builds and I am hoping other people are willing to take care of that. I would rather put as much spare time as I have in improving the code.

regards,

-kris.