Re: Why are no developers completing/maintaining native Gtk+ for OS X?

On Nov 10, 2009, at 12:35 AM, Jacob Juul Kolding wrote:
A framework as in the Gtk.framework folder you add to the Xcode project and then build?

Yes. It didn't work yet by just dragging in the Gtk.framework folder at the time. But we provided an installer and XCode project template that made things work. I think the code for that is currently archived here:

  http://github.com/rhult/gtk-osx-framework/

regards,

-kris.