Re: Minutes of the GTK+ Team Meeting - 2009-10-20

2009/10/21 Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>:
> = minutes for the 2009-10-20 meeting =
>
> 1. schedule post 2.20 [bratsche]
>  - aim for 3.0 after 2.20
>  - list of things to deprecate, including signals and properties
>  - figure out a diagnostic mode
>  [discussion degenerates into pet features]
>  - cross all items from the 3.0 readiness wiki page
> ACTION: decide along with the GNOME 3.0 schedule

First, thanks a lot ebassi for putting the minutes together and sorry
for not attending, the meeting clashed with some stuff I couldn't
quit, glad you're doing another meeting next week!

Regarding the list of things to deprecate, I'm wondering, if we
deprecate stuff post 2.20, does that mean that we're going to carry
with those deprecated symbols during the 3.0 cycle? My guess is that
anything that should be deprecated have to be deprecated for 2.20, so
that we can remove it? Or maybe I'm missing something here, please
clarify :-)

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz