RE: Building Gtk-OSX (was: Intricate changes to Quartz/OSX backend)

Very Sweet guys....

Last I tried Snow Leopard I was not able to get past the bootstrap / build process (a couple of a months ago).

I am going to spend the rest of the day re-building the environment, and our application to see if this is all works on OS X 10.6 Snow Kitty (SL).

I don't have dual monitor but I will see if I can find one and test.

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me