Re: Intricate changes to Quartz/OSX backend

On Oct 26, 2009, at 7:44 AM, Paul Davis wrote:

I'm starting a build with moduleset-unstable. I've run into a fairly
problem  at the meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap stage:

*** Checking out docbook-setup *** [2/13]
jhbuild build: failed to unpack /Users/paul/gtk/source/pkgs/DB_1

there is nothing wrong with the downloaded tarball - i can unpack it
manually into ~/gtk/source without any issues. but jhbuild refuses to
believe it can do this. anybody got any clues? or hints on how to get
more info?

Oh, and unstable won't build without intervention on Tiger, because the latest Pango uses CoreText instead of ATSUI; CoreText wasn't supported before Leopard.

When it bombs, select item 4 to start a shell, and say
git checkout 1.24.3
exit
then select "clean" (which I think will be item 8)

Regards,
John Ralls