Re: Gtk-OSX

>  its Python bindings to PyGtk if the devs over there are willing.

Yip, that would be fine in theory (PyGtk). Could you please point me to
where the PyGtk code for this lives? I presume you are talking about
just the ige-mac-integration GtkOSXApplication bindings in GitHub?

PyGtk will not see updates into the gtk+-3.0 series, so the code will
likely need to be annotated for gobject-introspection and then some
effort made into making sure all that stuff works on OSX, but based on
the current trend that will be a while away.

Anyway, my goal is to make PyGtk feature complete (with the whole gtk
+-2.0), useful and stable before it enters maintenance mode with gtk
+-2.0.

John