Re: Gtk-OSX

Am 03.09.2010 02:48, schrieb John Ralls:

> On Sep 1, 2010, at 7:53 PM, John Ralls wrote:

>>> If you want a Git account so you can commit to Gtk+, it should be pretty
>>> easy. Three steps basically:
>>> 1. For the person requesting it: follow http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts
>>> 2. A gtk+ maintainer: approving the Git account
>>> 3. Accounts team: setting it up
>>>
>>> This can all be done very quickly.
>>>
>>> If for some reason there is a delay in above process, feel free to
>>> send me a message.
>>
>> It seems likely that no. 2 will be the rub: I don't have a long track record compared to others who don't have git commit priv (Paul Davis comes to mind)... but maybe they never asked. So I just did. We'll see what happens, eh?
>

> Well, much to my surprise, my Git account was approved in short order.
>
> So now the question is which pieces belong where?
>
> Gtk-quartz-engine already has a repo, so that's obvious. The GtkOSXApplication half of ige-mac-integration can go in gtk+/gtk, and its Python bindings to PyGtk if the devs over there are willing.
>
> But what about the build stuff and the proxy packages for docbook and gtk-doc-utils?

I think I heard somewhere that you have a kind of dummy gtk-doc to satisfy the
build deps. I wonder if we can fix this somehow better. Can you either ping me
in #gtkdoc (gimpnet-irc), write to gtk-doc mailing list or even to me in person
and describe the problem. Also let me know where I can look at the dummy package
that you are using.

Stefan