Re: Small glib 2.28 patch for Win32

hi Alex,

Thanks for contacting me about this.

On 04/15/11 04:19, Alexander Larsson wrote:
On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 12:34 +0200, Kean Johnston wrote:
Because it doesn't include config.h and since it was code that was sort of
living off to the side and I didn't know if it would be appropriate to
introduce a dependency on autoconf/configure/config.h, I did it a more
portable way.

Yeah, this code seems shared between various modules.
Ryan? What is your prefered way to fix this?

Kean: I agree pretty much entirely with your analysis and I appreciate your careful consideration in this area.

I'm going to apply your fix, as originally suggested, to the 'upstream' gvdb module and then resync with GLib.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Cheers