Re: Glib resource framework

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 01:43, Enrico Weigelt <weigelt metux de> wrote:
> That's what I already apprehended ... ;-o
>
> What's the exact reason for loading them dynamically ?

As a non-committer, reading this thread, I saw the reasons as this:

It was coded this way initially, it's painful to change it, so nobody
has changed it. Furthermore a lot of the build process has grown the
same way, so changing it is even more painful. Nobody has expressed a
reason to disallow such a change; merely that it is hard to overcome
the inertia of what has already been coded.