Re: GTK+ 3, Win32 and GtkApplication (DBus woes)

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 16:54 +0200, Kean Johnston wrote:
> Since I am new to this list I am unsure of the etiquette involved in
> discussing issues in integral underpinnings of GTK+ like Glib/Gio, and I
> know there's a fair amount of cross-pollination of developers, but if
> discussions of Glib/Gio issues, especially as related to GTK+ are unwelcome
> or unproductive here, I'll move my questions to the appropriate place,
> wherever that is.

There is no separate devel list for glib or gio, it all happens here.

For the GtkApplication part I just think someone will have to spend some
time on the GtkApplication code making sure it has a win32 specific
backend. Its a bit unfortunate that it landed before that was available,
but thats is often how things work in Gtk+ due to the severe lack of
manpower on the win32 side.

       alexl redhat com            alexander larsson gmail com
He's a lounge-singing skateboarding cop from the Mississippi delta. She's a
disco-crazy blonde fairy princess with an incredible destiny. They fight
crime!