Re: Fwd: Plans for GTK+ Bundles for win32 and win64?

On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 12:09:55PM +0200, dieterv wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 10:54:16 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> >can you explain what you require in terms of infrastructure?
>
> For the continuing maintenance of GTK+ 2.24.X only (binaries that
> are supposed to be completely compatible with what's already
> on ftp.gnome.org) :
>
> - a place to store the built binaries and GTK+ bundle
>     > used to be http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/
>       linked to from http://www.gtk.org/download/win32.php
>     > the newer binaries I've built following Tor's scripts and
>       guidance are living here:
>       https://github.com/dieterv/legacynativebuilds/downloads

I've given you the required permissions to SSH to master.gnome.org.
Everything is in /ftp/pub/GNOME/binaries, etc. Recommend using sftp to
upload stuff (note: this procedure is only for binaries).

For binaries: Just upload, then run signal-ftp-sync afterwards to update
ftp.gnome.org.

> >>So for the record, my offer still stands. Including gtk.org's
> >>download
> >>page maintenance. I'd even propose to put links there to the Open
> >>Build System to make sure people are aware of a good alternative
> >>too.
> >
> >I'm sure Martyn will be able to help you, given that he maintains the
> >gtk.org website.
>
> Good to know, thanks!

Note: There was a discussion a while back to move gtk.org stuff to GNOME
infrastructure. Asked some questions but didn't hear back. Website is on
git.gnome.org though.

Olav