Fwd: Plans for GTK+ Bundles for win32 and win64?

Hi,
Has the provision of binary bundles for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit been discontinued? If so it would be nice if that was indicated on the download page. In the Wireshark project we are heavily dependent on the bundles to provide the Windows version and as its a truly cross platform application we need to be able to produce binaries for many platforms. A couple of weeks ago Dieter Verfaillie offered to provide bundles for at least win32 [1] sadly there was no response from the core team.
Best wishes
Anders Broman
[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2011-July/msg00012.html