Re: Plans for GTK+ Bundles for win32 and win64?

2011/9/8 Anders Broman <a broman bredband net>:
> Hi,
> Has the provision of binary bundles for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit been
> discontinued?

For the moment, yes. We are still debating what is the best way of
providing those again, some day.

> If so it would be nice if that was indicated on the download page. In the
> Wireshark project we are heavily dependent on the bundles to provide the
> Windows version and as its a truly cross platform application we need to be
> able to produce binaries for many platforms.

Let me point you the te=he OpenSUSE Build Service. A couple of weeks
ago Andrea Bolognani put up a nice description of how to download a
bundle from it.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2011-August/msg00044.html

For win64 binaries just use ./download-mingw-rpm.py
--project=windows:mingw:win64.

Maarten