FW: Fwd: Plans for GTK+ Bundles for win32 and win64?

(Missed 'reply-all)
-----Original Message-----
From: dieterv [mailto:dieterv optionexplicit be]
Sent: den 8 september 2011 12:48
To: Anders Broman
Subject: RE: Fwd: Plans for GTK+ Bundles for win32 and win64?

> On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 08:34:41 +0200, Anders Broman wrote:
>
>>> Hi, Has the provision of binary bundles for Windows 32 bit and 64
>>> bit been discontinued?
> :
>>I intend to continue making 2.24 binaries and bundles whenever I see
>>a new 2.24.X release announcement on gnome- announce-list gnome org.
>>Last time I checked (two minutes ago), that's 2.24.5 which you link
>>to below.
>
> Would that include win64? I'd prefer to use the same GTK+ version on
> both builds.
> If thats the case you've made my day :-))

I can build them, but currently have no way of testing. Don't really like distributing stuff I can't test and don't use myself. So either:
- somebody uses the build scripts to build and test 64 bit binaries and we
   distribute them; or
- somebody does a rigorous test of some prebuilt binaries I do before we
   distribute them.

That last one depends a bit on how much time I have left though ;)

mvg,
Dieter