Re: Accessibility in GTK+ under Windows - a question to maintainers

Piñeiro,

I did not yet study the GTK internals. What I would like---I'd like to
interlink GTK with UIA. How is should be best done is another
question.

Mainly my question is:

Do GTK's maintainers and do GTK's Windows port maintainers allow this:

If an user wants GTK to support UIA, he would download Windows SDK
(WSDK) and build GTK against WSDK, namely GTK needs to be linked with
UIA headers and dll/lib libraries, to support UIA.

So the maintainers---please do answer this.

As this would extend GTK's user base to people with disabilities who
still need Windows, and is a good deed.

BR,
Evgeniy