Re: Accessibility in GTK+ under Windows - a question to maintainers

В Срд, 18/04/2012 в 11:31 -0400, Dominic Lachowicz пишет:
> Please excuse my ignorance, but why would the *users* need to download
> and build anything? Why wouldn't GTK+ applications (eg. Pidgin) just
> ship with the accessibility bridge included with their installer?

Under the vague term `users', I mean users of a GTK build process. I.e.
I mean developers building the GTK for Windows. Of course.

If maintainers do agree to accept such practice (depicted below) into
GTK's life, I'd be happy to start hacking on that.

BR,
Evgeniy