Re: next steps for touch support in GTK+

> === 4. Which GTK+ widgets break with touch ===
> The SpinButton item from above is one example of those.

I really hope the solution is neither "remove anything that doesn't work
with touch" or "parallel widget hierarchy".

GtkSwitch bugs me.  It really should just have been a styling of the toggle
button since it performs the same function with a different look.  But no,
it is currently a totally separate widget not even derived from GtkButton.

M.